We are MoonPay. Architects of the future, inventors, artists, and authors of innovation.
Our vision? To unlock digital ownership for everyone. We are onboarding the world to web3, where people can own and control their digital identity, data, property, and money.
MoonPay is the world’s leading web3 infrastructure company. We provide end-to-end solutions for payments, enterprise-scale smart contract development, and digital asset management. Many of the world's most iconic brands rely on MoonPay to power their web3 strategies and ideas.
Now boarding the next generation of leaders. Come help us build what's next.
We are very proud of our values and expect all those who join us to help us proactively drive and improve our culture, aligned to these values.
- B - Be Humble
- L - Lead with Empathy
- O - Own It
- C - Communicate Clearly
- K - Kaizen
Reporting to the CFO, the role of Procurement Manager offers a rare opportunity to build out the function and make it your own at a fast growing tech start-up. This is a global role, operating from London HQ. Procurement’s role is to support MoonPay in the delivery of increased profit and growth via a well managed and sustainable supplier base.
What You’ll Do ✔️
- Build and lead MoonPay’s procurement team, which will be responsible for developing a vendor management strategy and execution
- Develop internal governance and quality control frameworks to ensure consistency across key stakeholders and departments.
- Manage spend categories and cost controls, ensuring operating expenses meet or exceed budget goals
- Own important supplier relationships and lead on negotiations to secure the best possible value for money for MoonPay across contracts (which could be Master Agreements, Statements of Work, Non-Disclosure Agreements, Data Privacy or Security Exhibits or other)
- Source new vendors and manage current vendor contract renewals
- Proactively manage internal stakeholder engagement and communications with suppliers
- Lead bidding processes (Request for Information, Request for Proposals, etc.) and internal Build v. Buy conversations
- Play a key role in the development of strong supplier relationship management across the business
- Analysis and continual monitoring of 3rd party spend and contract status across the categories
- Responsible for monitoring and managing third party risk in your category
- Contribute to the design and implementation of a high-performing source to pay process
You Should Apply If ✅
- Bachelor’s Degree and minimum of 5 years experience in procurement management
- Strong stakeholder engagement with excellent communication skills
- An ability to influence, build stakeholder relationships and become a trusted advisor to the business
- Be a self-starter with a great eye for detail and a proven ability to generate new innovative ideas to drive value across the group
- Ability to interpret complex data from various sources accurately and at pace
- Inquisitive with demonstrable experience in solving complex problems
- Flexible, adaptable and comfortable working with ambiguity
- Willingness to roll your sleeves up - we never say “that is not my job”
- Degree qualified
- MCIPs qualified or working towards
- Experienced working in (or with) fast-paced start-ups
Your Role-Specific Experience
- A minimum of 3 years of Technology / IT category management experience.
- Experience in the procurement of applications, tech consultancy services, hardware, software, networks and/or managed services.
Hybrid Working: Kindly note, this is a hybrid role, with the expectation of 2-3 days per week in the office.
If you are a self-starter with a proven track record of building successful products, we would love to hear from you. Join our team at MoonPay and help us drive the future of Web3 and crypto.
Research has shown that women are less likely than men to apply for this role if they do not have solid experience in 100% of these areas. Please know that this list is indicative and that we would still love to hear from you even if you feel you only are a 75% match. Skills can be learnt, diversity cannot. We promote a diverse and inclusive culture at MoonPay.