Compliance Testing Specialist
About MoonPay 🌖💸
Hi, we’re MoonPay. We’re here to onboard the world to Web3.
Why? Because we think Web3 is a unique and democratizing technology. It gives people back control of their money, digital identity, data, and property like nothing else before it.
What we do
We’re the leading infrastructure company in Web3. This means we offer our partners everything from payment solutions (we call them 'Ramps') to minting software for digital collectibles, like NFTs. And over 16 million people around the world now trust our products — just take a look on Trustpilot.
We’re also big on collaborations. And we've worked on stunts, drops, and partnerships with some of the world's most prestigious and forward-thinking brands.
But that’s not all. At the start of 2023, we launched our own consumer app because we wanted to see if we could build a better Web3 account. It’s taken off in a big way, so we’re working to hone it further.
So whatever your background, we’re sure there’s something for you here. Come help us build the future of Web3 and digital ownership.
Locations Supported 🌍
Dublin, Ireland (Remote)
About the Opportunity ✍️
A new position is being established to assist with the optimisation of MoonPay’s Compliance and AML (Anti-Money Laundering) program across all MoonPay entities. Given MoonPay's role as an on-ramp/off-ramp product, the role involves exposure to AML risk in both traditional fiat currencies and virtual assets on the blockchain.
The successful candidate will assist with the execution of day-to-day testing operations of the AML Compliance Function to ensure compliance with governing regulations, internal policies and procedures.
What you will do…
● Conduct, lead, and own Quality Control reviews across MoonPay’s compliance department.
● Report findings to the Financial Crime Risk Committee, and work with the AML compliance manager to address and resolve any control review findings.
● Provide assistance, as applicable, in the optimisation of the AML Model Validation plan.
● Create Quality Control executive reports for the Compliance Management team monthly.
● Assist the Compliance FIU and Sanctions managers to provide feedback and retraining to analysts with improvement areas.
About You 🙋
Most importantly, you will embody the core principles that everyone here at the MoonPay lives by. Our “BLOCK Values” are at the heart of everything we do - and they are…
B - Be Humble
L - Lead with Empathy
O - Own It
C - Communicate with Clarity
K - Kaizen
What you will need…
● ACAMS / ACFCS or ICA accreditation, or willingness to obtain accreditation.
● 3+ years of AML control management experience in either FinTech, Money Service Businesses or Banking.
● Experience executing Quality Control reviews in Compliance programs.
● Experience reviewing Compliance Financial Intelligence Investigations such as Transaction monitoring and Fraud investigations.
● Understanding of Sanctions screening/filtering solutions or similar.
● Working with G-Suite (docs & sheets) & Excel.
● Able to demonstrate alignment with MoonPay values.
● Ability to work in a remote environment.
● Belief to challenge the status quo.
● Comfortable at operating outside of one's comfort zone.
● Capable of Stakeholder management.
● Flexible & adaptable to the evolving needs of a fast-growing organization.
Research has shown that women are less likely than men to apply for this role if they do not have experience in 100% of these areas. Please know that this list is indicative, and that we would still love to hear from you even if you feel that you are only a 75% match. Skills can be learnt, diversity cannot.
Equity package 📈
Unlimited holidays 🏝
Paid parental leave 👶 🍼
Annual training budget 💻
Home office setup allowance 🪑
Working in a disruptive and fast-growing industry where the possibilities are endless 🚀
Freedom, autonomy and responsibility 💪
Commitment to diversity:
At MoonPay we believe that every voice matters. We strive to create a mindful and respectful environment where everyone can bring their authentic self to work, and experience a culture that is free of harassment, racism, and discrimination. That’s why we are committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace and are a proud equal opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including, but not limited to, hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, and leave of absence.
MoonPay is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations in our job application procedures for qualified individuals with disabilities. Please inform our Talent Team if you need any assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.