Sales Strategy & Operations Lead
RollWorks, a division of NextRoll, is seeking a Sales Strategy and Operations Lead. Reporting directly to our Head of Strategy and Operations, you will be responsible for driving sales growth through the development and implementation of effective sales strategies and processes, while ensuring seamless sales operations. This position requires a high degree of autonomy in a dynamic environment and is a pivotal role in shaping and implementing our GTM strategy.
This role is open in our San Francisco, New York City offices, or Remote.
Not confident that you check all the boxes? You should still apply! We’ll review your application for other opportunities. We're always on the lookout for talented people and we're committed to developing each employee's career with over 1,800 training classes offered every year.
The impact you’ll make:
- Develop and implement sales strategies and plans to drive revenue growth and achieve sales targets through collaboration with sales leadership, providing strategic recommendations on sales structure, processes, and programs
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing, product, and finance, to align sales strategy with overall business objectives
- Analyze market trends and competitive landscape to identify new opportunities and potential threats to the business
- Implement sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes to ensure the accuracy of sales forecasts and effective allocation of resources
- Optimize sales operations, including sales compensation, territory design, and pipeline management, to maximize sales productivity
- Implement and manage sales technology solutions to enhance sales effectiveness and efficiency
Skills you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, finance or related field; MBA preferred
- 4+ years of experience in operations strategy, strategic planning, and project planning
- Demonstrated success in driving revenue growth through the development and implementation of effective sales strategies and processes
- Strong analytical skills and ability to analyze complex data to make informed decisions
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to lead and execute multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience with sales technology solutions, including CRM, sales enablement, and marketing automation platforms preferred
Benefits and perks:
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% employee coverage for medical, dental and vision premiums
- Short and long term disability benefits at no cost to the employee
- Basic life and AD&D insurance at no cost to the employee
- 401K Plan (Pre-tax and Roth)
- 4 weeks of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 12 weeks of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave (up to 12 weeks for pregnancy disability leave)
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
- For additional benefits not mentioned, visit our Careers page
Minimum salary of $131,000 to maximum salary of $161,700 + bonus or commission (if applicable) + equity + benefits. The range provided is NextRoll’s reasonable estimate of the base compensation for this role. The actual amount will be based on job-related and non-discriminatory factors such as location, experience, training, skills, and abilities. Consult with your Recruiter during the initial call to determine a more targeted range based on these job-related factors.
RollWorks, a division of NextRoll, offers ambitious B2B companies an account-based platform to align their marketing and sales teams and confidently grow revenue. Powered by proprietary data and machine learning, RollWorks’ solutions address the needs of organizations large and small—from those with best-in-class ABM programs to those just beginning their exploration. RollWorks empowers teams to identify their target accounts and key buyers, reach those accounts across multiple channels, and measure program effectiveness in their system-of-record. Learn more at www.rollworks.com.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Learn more about our DEI impact via our DEI Annual Report on our Culture page. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. To request reasonable accommodation, contact email@example.com.
Something looks off?