Brand Marketing Intern
AdRoll’s Brand Marketing Team is seeking a motivated summer intern to help support their mission of enhancing AdRoll’s brand awareness through informing and educating digital marketers on how to succeed in their careers. Reporting to our Senior Content Marketing Manager, you will support our content marketing, customer advocacy, and creative teams in creating and promoting strong content that advances the AdRoll brand.
This role is Remote.
Not confident that you check all the boxes? You should still apply! We’ll review your application for other opportunities. We're always on the lookout for talented people and we're committed to developing each employee's career with over 1,800 training classes offered every year.
The impact you’ll make:
- Contribute to the AdRoll Blog by drafting blog posts about various topics in the digital marketing industry.
- Support content creation and community management for AdRoll’s LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok channels, including short form social video creation.
- Participate in marketing team-wide content brainstorms.
- Assist in the management of AdRoll’s third party reviews on G2 and TrustPilot.
- Support our Creative team with basic social graphic development.
- Keep a finger on the pulse of digital marketing trends.
Skills you’ll bring:
- Currently completing a 4 year degree in English, Communications, Public Relations, or other relevant experience.
- Strong writing skills, both long and short form.
- Excellent detail orientation and project management skills.
- Willingness to collaborate and proactively find solutions.
- Experience with Sprout Social, Canva and Adobe Creative Suite (particularly Photoshop) a plus.
Benefits and perks:
- Competitive pay.
- 100% employee coverage for medical, dental and vision premiums.
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups.
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back.
- For additional benefits not mentioned, visit our Careers page. Benefits vary by employment status on the Career pages.
Hourly rate of $20/hr + benefits.
AdRoll is a marketing and advertising platform that helps ecommerce brands grow revenue and save time on one streamlined platform. Make display, social, and email advertising work together and more effectively structure, measure, and optimize your marketing efforts. Powered by industry-leading automation and personalization, the AdRoll platform's machine learning analyzes real-time advertising data to get customers buying. AdRoll helps customers generate more than $246 billion in sales annually and has been used by over 140,000 brands since 2007. AdRoll is a division of NextRoll, Inc. and is a remote-friendly company with offices in San Francisco, Dublin, New York City, and Sydney. Get started today at www.adroll.com.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Learn more about our DEI impact via our DEI Annual Report on our Culture page. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. To request reasonable accommodation, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Something looks off?