About the Role:
AdRoll is seeking an Account Executive to join our North America sales team. In this role, you are responsible for evangelizing our full funnel performance marketing platform and building strong relationships to win net new logos. We’re looking for someone who enjoys hunting and building new relationships, can think strategically, is collaborative, and has the drive to succeed. We are industry leaders and the team you'll be surrounded by is collaborative, driven, and friendly! Our team is passionate about taking on new challenges together and supporting each other along the way.
AdRoll is looking for someone who can work in many fields and help grow their customers by finding leads and closing sales deals with new prospects. They also act as intermediaries between other departments within an organization to ensure the success of their clients. As an Account Executive, you will be an individual contributor who is responsible for managing the entire sales cycle from finding a potential client to securing a deal.
This role is open in our San Francisco, New York City, or Remote locations.
Not confident that you check all the boxes? You should still apply! We’ll review your application for other opportunities. We're always on the lookout for talented people and we're committed to developing each employee's career with over 1,800 training classes offered every year.
The impact you’ll make:
- Identify, nurture, and close small business accounts through a combination of email and sales calls
- Consistently achieve quarterly sales quotas for new customer acquisition
- Engage with the Product Specialists and Solutions Teams to sell Beta products
- Synthesize advertiser feedback for input into product development
- Provide industry expertise to create a consultative sales experience for your prospects
- Work collaboratively with the Account Management, Onboarding, and Campaign support teams to onboard new clients for long-term AdRoll success
- Build and manage client proposals and onboarding processes
Skills you’ll bring:
- Minimum of 4+ years of media or digital advertising sales experience, preferably in the adtech or martech industry
- A strong understanding of online marketing, especially within direct-to-consumer businesses
- Experience holding a revenue goal with a proven track record in meeting or exceeding it
- Strong analytical and reporting skills; preferably with Excel, and Salesforce
- You are curious to learn ‘why’ and ‘how’ and have a roll-up-your-sleeves, self starter personality
- You’re self-reliant, adaptable, decisive, and professional; able to effectively multi-task in a dynamic environment
- You have unquestioned ethics and clarity around doing the right thing for our customers, for your co-workers and for the company
Benefits and perks:
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% employee coverage for medical, dental and vision premiums
- Short and long term disability benefits at no cost to the employee
- Basic life and AD&D insurance at no cost to the employee
- 401K Plan (Pre-tax and Roth)
- 4 weeks of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 12 weeks of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave (up to 12 weeks for pregnancy disability leave)
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
- For additional benefits not mentioned, visit our Careers page
Minimum salary of $73,950 to maximum salary of $107,100 + commission + equity + benefits. Up to 66% commission will be paid quarterly based on achievement of sales targets.
The range provided is NextRoll’s reasonable estimate of the base compensation for this role. The actual amount will be based on job-related and non-discriminatory factors such as location, experience, training, skills, and abilities. Consult with your Recruiter during the initial call to determine a more targeted range based on these job-related factors
AdRoll is a marketing and advertising platform that helps ecommerce brands grow revenue and save time on one streamlined platform. Make display, social, and email advertising work together and more effectively structure, measure, and optimize your marketing efforts. Powered by industry-leading automation and personalization, the AdRoll platform's machine learning analyzes real-time advertising data to get customers buying. AdRoll helps customers generate more than $246 billion in sales annually and has been used by over 140,000 brands since 2007. AdRoll is a division of NextRoll, Inc. and is a remote-friendly company with offices in San Francisco, Dublin, New York City, Salt Lake City, and Sydney. Get started today at www.adroll.com.