Sr. Revenue Enablement Manager
This role is open in San Francisco, New York City, or Remote locations.
RollWorks is searching for a Senior Revenue Enablement Manager who is passionate about coaching, training, and crafting programs that drive the overall effectiveness and efficiency of our GTM efforts. This role will be the first enablement hire on our team, and will report to the Senior Director of Product Marketing.
In this role, you will not only get the opportunity to design an enablement program from the ground up, but you will also advise the entire GTM organization on enablement best practices, strategies, and tools. You will collaborate cross-functionally with our sales and customer success teams to understand their biggest challenges, develop feedback loops to make sure Revenue, Marketing, and Product leadership and field teams are aligned, and support both pre-sales and post-sales teams with planned and just-in-time trainings that drive customer-focus and sales effectiveness. You are excited to make revenue enablement a core competency at RollWorks.
Our work environment is one where ambition thrives and so will you. We help every employee discover their full potential by giving them opportunities to expand their skill set and develop their career at NextRoll. Don't think you have all the skills required for this role? That's okay, we're committed to helping all of our employees learn and grow.
The impact you will make:
- Create our roadmap for enablement based on insights from deals, customer stories, market data input, and identified knowledge/skill gaps
- Develop and roll out enablement programs and conduct product certifications to help increase productivity and overall effectiveness
- Develop a process for measuring the impact of enablement (ex: understanding content usage & sales effectiveness following trainings)
- Develop mechanisms for effective feedback loops and knowledge transfer between sales/CS insights and Product, PMM, Marketing & leadership
- Manage the sales enablement platform (Showpad) and ensure all information is current, relevant and accessible
- Orchestrate and assist annual kick-off events and conduct the biannual evaluation of RollWorks Revenue Onboarding Program
- Collaborate with Sales & Customer Success Leadership to manage and evolve current playbooks
Skills you’ll bring:
- 3-5 years of sales enablement, product marketing, or L&D experience for SaaS products in a competitive, crowded market and rapidly changing industry. Previous martech experience is a major plus
- Past PMM experience, and an ability to align strategy to messaging and materials to solve the everyday challenges of customer-facing teams
- Sales or success experience, or a proven record of working with these teams to drive results using Sales tools ( e.g. Salesforce, Gong, Outreach, Showpad) as a user or administrator
- A curious and analytical mind, with the resourcefulness and ability to get to the bottom of what truly drives sales and success outcomes. Ability to assess what is needed most based on what you’re hearing from the field, and from the market
- Curiosity & desire to learn new skills and step into unknown challenges
- Proven ability to create, design, launch, and deliver impactful enablement programs from the ground up
- Exceptional Project Management skills that include working cross-functionally
Benefits and perks:
- Competitive salary, equity, and fully covered medical
- One month of paid time off and work/life balance
- 6 months of paid maternity leave/ 3 months of paid paternity leave
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
RollWorks, a division of NextRoll, offers ambitious B2B companies an account-based platform to align their marketing and sales teams and confidently grow revenue. Powered by proprietary data and machine learning, RollWorks’ solutions address the needs of organizations large and small—from those with best-in-class ABM programs to those just beginning their exploration. By empowering teams to identify their target accounts and key buyers, reach those accounts across multiple channels, and measure program effectiveness in their system-of-record, RollWorks is an indispensable platform for marketers and sellers who believe that an account-based approach is just good business. Take the lead and visit www.rollworks.com.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please notify us to request accommodation.