Sr. Account Manager
AdRoll is seeking an Account Manager to support and manage our customers. This is a great opportunity to become part of a dynamic, high performing team, as well as make an impact in the growth of our company. This role is responsible for supporting and growing existing business and you will be instrumental in providing consultative value to our existing customer base through strategy development and product adoption by understanding their fundamental business needs.
This role is open in our New York City, or Remote locations.
Not confident that you check all the boxes? You should still apply! We’ll review your application for other opportunities. We're always on the lookout for talented people and we're committed to developing each employee's career with over 1,800 training classes offered every year.
The impact you’ll make:
- You will be responsible for leading and growing a portfolio of AdRoll’s existing advertisers and use performance data in creative ways to drive product adoption, upsells/cross-sells, and client retention
- Foster and strengthen relationships with clients at the highest levels of organizations (Director, VP, C-suite) through email, phone, in-person meetings
- Provide consultative and strategic marketing guidance for clients to help achieve their business growth goals
- Be able to evaluate and optimize marketing channels based on metrics such as return on ad spend, cost per acquisition, new customer acquisition engagement, and assist with increasing the lifetime value of our clients' customers
- Work closely with sales support teams across Solutions Engineering, Dynamic Creative, and Optimization departments to optimize and troubleshoot online advertising campaigns as well as Onboarding teams with a shared goal of development, retention, and growth in new partnerships
- Partner with the Product team and consistently surface client feedback
Skills you’ll bring:
- Minimum of 5 years sales or account management experience, preferably in a MarTech or SaaS company
- Data driven with very strong analytical and reporting skills
- You have knowledge of the latest industry trends within AdTech and MarTech
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- You’re a self starter with a solutions oriented attitude
- Extremely organized and experienced in managing/prioritizing a high volume of tasks
- You are passionate about collaboration and working cross-functionally with a host of different teams
- Adaptive to change and have the ability to learn quickly
- Ability to work normal business hours in Eastern Standard Time (EST)
Benefits and perks:
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% employee coverage for medical, dental and vision premiums
- Short and long term disability benefits at no cost to the employee
- Basic life and AD&D insurance at no cost to the employee
- 401K Plan (Pre-tax and Roth)
- 4 weeks of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 12 weeks of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave (up to 12 weeks for pregnancy disability leave)
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
- For additional benefits not mentioned, visit our Careers page
Minimum salary of $99,000 to maximum salary of $121,800 + 50% commission + equity + benefits. Commissions paid quarterly based on achievement of sales targets.
The range provided is NextRoll’s reasonable estimate of the base compensation for this role. The actual amount will be based on job-related and non-discriminatory factors such as location, experience, training, skills, and abilities. Consult with your Recruiter during the initial call to determine a more targeted range based on these job-related factors
AdRoll is a marketing and advertising platform that helps ecommerce brands grow revenue and save time on one streamlined platform. Make display, social, and email advertising work together and more effectively structure, measure, and optimize your marketing efforts. Powered by industry-leading automation and personalization, the AdRoll platform's machine learning analyzes real-time advertising data to get customers buying. AdRoll helps customers generate more than $246 billion in sales annually and has been used by over 140,000 brands since 2007. AdRoll is a division of NextRoll, Inc. and is a remote-friendly company with offices in San Francisco, Dublin, New York City, Salt Lake City, and Sydney. Get started today at www.adroll.com.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Learn more about our DEI impact via our DEI Annual Report on our Culture page. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. To request reasonable accommodation, contact email@example.com.