Principal Strategic Account Manager
RollWorks, a division of NextRoll, is seeking a Principal Strategic Account Manager. In this role you will be part of the Customer Success Account Management Team, a growing and skilled team managing the executive relationships and expansion strategies of RollWork’s largest and most Enterprise customers. You will proactively challenge yourself to be on top of the marketing industry and competitive trends, be a leader and project manager to get things done efficiently, an innovative thinker, and a strategic relationship manager comfortable working with executives. You will be working with an industry-defining team with a clear vision, surrounded by intelligent and caring people who are passionate about taking on and overcoming challenges together. This is an opportunity to have a material business impact on a quickly growing company in a developing space.
This role is open in San Francisco, New York City, or Remote locations.
Not confident that you check all the boxes? You should still apply! We’ll review your application for other opportunities. We're always on the lookout for talented people and we're committed to developing each employee's career with over 1,800 training classes offered every year.
The impact you’ll make:
- Strategic Account Managers are responsible for the commercial aspect of the customer’s business by focusing on retaining and growing their book of business with 10-15 accounts, by ultimately driving more revenue and creating marketing and sales success for their customers.
- Work harmoniously with their appointed Senior Customer Success Manager(s) as they are aligned in a pod of CSM(s) to support their book of customers jointly.
- Develop and expand into cross-functional relationships across several customer departments to build value and interest for each role (personas include: marketing, executives, marketing operations, sales, and sales operations).
- Manage contracts, negotiations, billing, legal, and financial questions internally and externally for the customer relating to their relationship and agreement with RollWorks.
- Work collaboratively with the new business and onboarding teams to ensure a frictionless and standardized new customer experience.
- Develop relationships internally to advise and improve processes and support our customers more effectively and efficiently including: Customer Success, Solution Consultants, Product, Finance, Revenue Operations, and Legal.
Skills you’ll bring:
- 7-10+ years of successful technology Account Management experience, strong preference with experience in ad-tech, digital marketing, and/or B2B account based marketing
- Track record of success in customer facing roles
- Proven ability to achieve a quarterly managed sales quota, with proficient experience in expanding deals, alongside managing sales processes
- SaaS experience a huge plus
- Experience working in a dynamic, evolving, high-energy sales culture
- Able to travel quarterly to meet customers
Benefits and perks:
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% employee coverage for medical, dental and vision premiums
- Short and long term disability benefits at no cost to the employee
- Basic life and AD&D insurance at no cost to the employee
- 401K Plan (Pre-tax and Roth)
- 4 weeks of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 12 weeks of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave (up to 12 weeks for pregnancy disability leave)
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
- For additional benefits not mentioned, visit our Careers page
Minimum salary of $131,000 to maximum salary of $161,700 + commission + equity + benefits. Up to 42.86 % commission will be paid quarterly based on achievement of sales targets.
The range provided is NextRoll’s reasonable estimate of the base compensation for this role. The actual amount will be based on job-related and non-discriminatory factors such as location, experience, training, skills, and abilities. Consult with your Recruiter during the initial call to determine a more targeted range based on these job-related factors.
RollWorks, a division of NextRoll, offers ambitious B2B companies an account-based platform to align their marketing and sales teams and confidently grow revenue. Powered by proprietary data and machine learning, RollWorks’ solutions address the needs of organizations large and small—from those with best-in-class ABM programs to those just beginning their exploration. RollWorks empowers teams to identify their target accounts and key buyers, reach those accounts across multiple channels, and measure program effectiveness in their system-of-record. Learn more at www.rollworks.com.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Learn more about our DEI impact via our DEI Annual Report on our Culture page. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. To request reasonable accommodation, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.