Sr. Strategic Customer Success Manager
RollWorks, the B2B division of NextRoll, is looking for its next Senior Strategic Customer Success Manager to work with some of RollWorks’ largest customers. In this role, you will be central to building and maintaining strong relationships and connecting customer’s goals to use cases within our product, driving enablement and full adoption, ultimately leading to value and retention of our customer base. As a CSM, you will work closely with our account management, product, marketing, and internal data and solutions engineering teams with a bias toward action and customer centricity.
This role is open in our San Francisco, New York City offices, or Remote locations.
Not confident that you check all the boxes? You should still apply! We’ll review your application for other opportunities. We're always on the lookout for talented people and we're committed to developing each employee's career with over 1,800 training classes offered every year.
The impact you’ll make:
- You will act as the primary customer contact with a focus on driving product adoption and contract utilization, change management, best practices, strategy, and align on value measurement and reporting methodology.
- You will partner with Strategic Account Management to develop long-term plans for your customers, pass information bi-directionally to achieve mutual customers success, and ultimately secure renewals and growth.
- Become an industry, market, and platform / product expert by learning the RollWorks platform, how it works, best ways to structure ABM programs and campaigns, and how we fit and play in the market. Understand your customers’ business to advise, structure, and execute on relevant Account Based strategies.
- You will liaise with Product, Solutions Engineering, Customer Insights Analytics, Enablement, and Ad Ops as the voice of the customer, advocating to and partnering with these teams to drive strong product development, use cases, campaign management, and reporting.
- You are comfortable in a “start-up environment” where change is not only expected but embraced for the opportunities it represents. You will use your ability to stay agile without losing sight of key objectives. You will be at the center and forefront of a rapidly evolving MarTech ecosystem and the expertise you develop in this role will pay dividends for your career.
Skills you’ll bring:
- 5-7 years of experience in a Customer Success or Customer-facing role in Software with at least one role in MarTech; B2B and experience working with a book of 12-17 customers preferred
- Experience training and enabling multiple customer personas on software, value reporting and simplifying complex or technical concepts in communication
- Ability to coordinate, influence, and organize several internal and external stakeholders in a fluid, efficient, and effective manner
- Highly organized and motivated on a multitude of levels - structuring customer calls / meetings / milestones / follow ups, creating long-term account plans, and balancing internal needs and improvements
- Extreme agility, seeing challenges as opportunities and moving steadfast in a rapid changing environment, contributing to continuous improvement for our customers, peers, and cross-functional teams
Benefits and perks:
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% employee coverage for medical, dental and vision premiums
- Short and long term disability benefits at no cost to the employee
- Basic life and AD&D insurance at no cost to the employee
- 401K Plan (Pre-tax and Roth)
- 4 weeks of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 12 weeks of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave (up to 12 weeks for pregnancy disability leave)
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
- For additional benefits not mentioned, visit our Careers page
Minimum salary of $114,000 to maximum salary of $140,700 + commission + equity + benefits. Up to 25% commission will be paid quarterly based on achievement of sales targets.
The range provided is NextRoll’s reasonable estimate of the base compensation for this role. The actual amount will be based on job-related and non-discriminatory factors such as location, experience, training, skills, and abilities. Consult with your Recruiter during the initial call to determine a more targeted range based on these job-related factors.
RollWorks, a division of NextRoll, offers ambitious B2B companies an account-based platform to align their marketing and sales teams and confidently grow revenue. Powered by proprietary data and machine learning, RollWorks’ solutions address the needs of organizations large and small—from those with best-in-class ABM programs to those just beginning their exploration. RollWorks empowers teams to identify their target accounts and key buyers, reach those accounts across multiple channels, and measure program effectiveness in their system-of-record. Learn more at www.rollworks.com.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Learn more about our DEI impact via our DEI Annual Report on our Culture page. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. To request reasonable accommodation, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.