New Business Sales Representative
AdRoll, a division of NextRoll, Inc., is seeking an experienced New Business Account Executive to join our hybrid / remote team! In this role, you are responsible for evangelizing our full funnel performance marketing platform and building strong relationships to win net new logos, on our Growth Accounts team. We’re looking for someone who enjoys hunting and building new relationships, can think strategically, is collaborative, and has the drive to succeed. We are industry leaders and the team you'll be surrounded by is smart, driven, and friendly! Our team is passionate about taking on new challenges together and supporting each other along the way.
This role is open in our Dublin office.
Not confident that you check all the boxes? You should still apply! We’ll review your application for other opportunities. We're always on the lookout for talented people and we're committed to developing each employee's career with over 1,800 training classes offered every year.
The impact you’ll make:
- Identify, nurture, and close key accounts business through a combination of email and sales calls
- Consistently achieve quarterly sales quotas for new customer acquisition
- Engage with the Product Specialists and Solutions Teams to sell Beta products
- Synthesize advertiser feedback for input into product development
- Provide industry expertise to create a consultative sales experience for your prospects
- Work collaboratively with the Account Management, Onboarding, and Campaign support teams to onboard new clients for long-term AdRoll success
- Build and manage client proposals and onboarding processes
Skills you’ll bring:
- Minimum of 2+ years of successful full-cycle software sales experience, preferably in the adtech or martech industry
- A strong understanding of online marketing, especially selling to direct-to-consumer businesses
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Sales, or Marketing preferred
- Ability to meet sales goals consistently
- Strong analytical and reporting skills; preferably with Excel, and Salesforce
- You are innately curious to learn ‘why’ and ‘how’ and have a roll-up-your-sleeves, self starter personality
- You’re self-reliant, adaptable, decisive, and professional; able to effectively multi-task in a dynamic environment
- You have unquestioned ethics and clarity around doing the right thing for our customers, for your co-workers and for the company
Benefits and perks:
- Great salary, equity, and fully covered medical
- One month of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 6 months of paid family leave
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
- For additional benefits not mentioned, visit our Careers page
AdRoll is a marketing and advertising platform that helps ecommerce brands grow revenue and save time on one streamlined platform. Make display, social, and email advertising work together and more effectively structure, measure, and optimize your marketing efforts. Powered by industry-leading automation and personalization, the AdRoll platform's machine learning analyzes real-time advertising data to get customers buying. AdRoll helps customers generate more than $246 billion in sales annually and has been used by over 140,000 brands since 2007. AdRoll is a division of NextRoll, Inc. and is a remote-friendly company with offices in San Francisco, Dublin, New York City, Salt Lake City, and Sydney. Get started today at www.adroll.com.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Learn more about our DEI impact via our DEI Annual Report on our Culture page. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. To request reasonable accommodation, contact email@example.com.