Courier Operations Analyst
Hey, it's time for you to join us showing the world we are the company that is changing paradigms, where we revolutionize the hours, minutes and seconds!
Do you want to know why Rappi?
⭐️ WE SEE OPPORTUNITIES where others see problems
⭐️ WE SEE CLOSE where others see distance
⭐️ WE SEE ADRENALINE where others see pressure.
Join a team where we are all capable of EVERYTHING, where we all have the same opportunities, regardless of gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, nationality, age, disability, training or experience.
Did you like what you have read so far? Find out how you will deliver magic together with us through your Rappi mission 🧡
Check out how it will impact our ecosystem:.
As part of Rappi, you will be responsible for:
- Develop analytical frameworks on important strategic decisions in order to ensure that we are building a “balanced” marketplace for our customers, commercial partners, and courier partners.
- Build scalable tools and dashboards to boost efficiency and effectiveness for country teams to optimize Rappi’s marketplace parameters and standardize operating procedures.
- Work closely with other members of the globa and local team to measure and communicate the impact and efficiency of new business processes.
- Present analyses and findings to team leaders and cross functional partners.
- Build, maintain, and communicate detailed reporting models to assist city-level, country, and expansion effort.
Good and now, what are the requirements for me to be part of this neon universe?
Required skills and experience
- 2.5+ years of operations management / investment banking / consulting / business intelligence / strategy or related experience.
- Data-driven mindset, hands-on attitude, and proven background as problem-solver.
- Data driven decision making mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking and experimentation.
- Build, maintain, and communicate detailed reporting models to assist global, country, and city-level decision-making.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to solve problems logically.
- Passionate about operations and comfortable conducting analysis and trials.
- Ability to translate quantitative findings into action plans.
- Proficiency with Gsheets/Excel/SQL/Python.
- Bilingual proficiency in English and/or Spanish.
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment.
- Very strong communication and organization skills.
- Willingness to travel across LatAm when required.
Company:Rappi Technology Chile
We are waiting for you with great anxiety and sparkle in our eyes to deliver magic together! #Rappi 🧡