Hey, it's time for you to join us showing the world we are the company that is changing paradigms, where we revolutionize the hours, minutes and seconds!
Do you want to know why Rappi?
⭐️ WE SEE OPPORTUNITIES where others see problems
⭐️ WE SEE CLOSE where others see distance
⭐️ WE SEE ADRENALINE where others see pressure.
Join a team where we are all capable of EVERYTHING, where we all have the same opportunities, regardless of gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, nationality, age, disability, training or experience.
Did you like what you have read so far? Find out how you will deliver magic together with us through your Rappi mission 🧡
Check out how it will impact our ecosystem:The Database Administrator is responsible for ensuring that database systems are operating correctly and efficiently. This position involves the administration, monitoring and maintenance of databases, as well as the implementation of information security policies and procedures
As part of Rappi, you will be responsible for:
- Manage, monitor and maintain databases.
- Design and implement information security policies and procedures.
- Work with other members of the technology team to ensure data integrity.
- Identify and troubleshoot database performance issues.
Good and now, what are the requirements for me to be part of this neon universe?
- Previous experience as a database administrator.
- Solid knowledge in database systems, such as Postgres, MySQL and MongoDB.
- Knowledge in information security policies.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Technical English
Company:Rappi Technology Colombia
We are waiting for you with great anxiety and sparkle in our eyes to deliver magic together! #Rappi 🧡