System Database Administrator (DBA)
SilkRoad Technology's software and services platform helps our clients attract, retain and align people to their business. Our solutions start with Global Client Services to provide strategic HR and business expertise. SilkRoad Technology then designs secure solutions tailored to business requirements at scale for global companies. We deliver personalized experiences for employees to drive engagement across the employment lifecycle and enable measurable and better business outcomes.
Our Site Reliability team is seeking a System Database Administrator (DBA) to provide database support for multiple SQL Server clusters across SilkRoad services and customers.
Your contributions to SilkRoad will include:
- Managing jobs, tools, and procedures used for database backup, security, and performance analysis.
- Designing and implementing security models to support both local and international requirements.
- Designing and implementing automated routines to facilitate the operational management of the database servers.
- Working with agile teams to proactively identify and address performance and operational improvements.
- Managing and maintaining the backup and disaster recovery processes for SQL Server.
- Contributing and assisting with application transition to IaaS and PaaS models (Azure).
- Assessing and implementing newer data technologies, where warranted (e.g. Azure Data Lake, NoSQL).
- Performing proactive and reactive performance analysis, monitoring, troubleshooting, and resolution of database issues.