Enterprise Sales Executive - Pipeline for Future Opportunities!
This role is for building a pipeline of talent for when we have openings on our team. If this sounds like a role you are interested in, please submit your resume!
SilkRoad Technology's software and services platform helps our clients attract, retain and align people to their business. Our solutions start with Global Client Services to provide strategic HR and business expertise. SilkRoad Technology then designs secure solutions tailored to business requirements at scale for global companies. We deliver personalized experiences for employees to drive engagement across the employment lifecycle and enable measurable and better business outcomes.
SilkRoad's Sales Team is seeking an Enterprise Sales Executive to develop and execute sales strategies to identify new business opportunities that generate revenue for SilkRoad Technology. This role converts prospects into clients within a protected territory by focusing on developing leads from marketing campaigns, development of client and partner referrals, self-sourcing and becoming technically knowledgeable about SilkRoad's solutions.
Your contributions to SilkRoad will include:
- Identifies, pursues and converts prospective enterprise clients to meet annual sales revenue goals.
- Leads professional sales presentations and product demonstrations of people-centric solutions, through collaboration with a Solution Consultant and other subject matter experts.
- Resolves prospective client concerns throughout the sales process to promote a positive client experience.
- Develops professional sales proposals and responds to requests for proposals.
- Generates sales quotes and contracts and leads negotiations of contracts.
- Establishes and maintains positive, effective long-term client relationships by acting as the primary point of contact for client inquiries during the sales cycle.
- Participates in initial implementation call between new clients and internal SilkRoad team(s) to ensure a successful hand-off.
- Documents prospecting plans, activities and opportunities accurately in Salesforce.
- Delivers excellent client service in support of company goals and objectives.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of industry and competitors, and SilkRoad’s products; participates in SilkRoad product management meetings to stay up to date on current capabilities and future product enhancements.
- Forecasts and delivers against revenue targets and achieves assigned sales quotas.