Director of Marketing
Rival is the intelligent Talent Acquisition engine powering stable agility for HR teams. Our suite of recruiting, onboarding, learning, and performance products is architected for agility, optimized with automation, and designed to scale and adapt to your evolving needs.
Our Marketing team is seeking a Director of Marketing who understands Rival's target markets and buyer personas and works closely with Sales, Marketing, Product and Senior Leadership teams to define and create value-based messaging and positioning for products and services that showcase product vision and value proposition, increasing market share.
We offer a competitive salary range of $130,000 to $160,000 annually, in accordance with experience and qualifications. In addition to salary, we provide a comprehensive benefits package including health, life and disability benefits, wellness programs, 401(k) plan with company match, flexible PTO and many other perks. A full benefits overview is available upon request. Rival complies with all applicable labor laws and promotes pay equity across our organization.
Your contributions to Rival will include:
- Maintaining in-depth knowledge of Rival’s target markets, segments, buyer personas, competitors and partners via primary and secondary market research, and educating the company on market requirements, trends and competitor capabilities.
- Defining messaging, positioning and go-to-market/go-to-client strategy and tactics.
- Participating in strategic marketing campaigns across a variety of online and offline channels, including content, demand generations, events, webinars, brand design and product education.
- Developing integrated marketing plans, managing major and minor product launches, ensuring effective and ongoing relevance in the market to drive demand generation, adoption and sales pipeline.
- Producing marketing collateral including internal documents, white papers, blog posts and sales enablement materials, ensuring product value propositions are clearly and effectively communicated.
- Partnering with marketing VP on corporate messaging, including bylines, interviews, articles, press releases arranged with PR Team, updates to the corporate website, and feature checklists based on new functionality.
- Developing effective sales enablement and training materials to support the sales process, highlighting solutions for prospect pain points and competitive differentiators.
- Analyzing and employing marketing technology data to drive improved outcomes and help identify sales enablement opportunities.
- Assisting internal training team with development of training on products and product releases.
- Participating in Analyst briefings that build positive relationships; briefing analysts on Rival solutions/roadmap.
- This role may lead or direct the work of other Marketing employees.