Head of Growth (US-Remote)
Head of Growth
We are Skyflow, a Silicon Valley startup that has built the world’s first data privacy vault delivered as an API. Our mission is to transform how businesses handle and protect their users’ financial, healthcare, and personal information — the data that powers our digital economy. Inspired by the zero trust data vaults that Apple and Netflix built to handle customer data, we've built a cloud-based vault that is available through a simple and elegant API. With Skyflow, developers can easily build best-of-breed data privacy, security and compliance directly into their applications, the same way they use Stripe, Twilio, or Okta.
Skyflow is based in Palo Alto California, with offices in Bangalore, India, and team members working from locations all around the world. If you would like to work alongside former Executives and Leaders from companies like Salesforce, Google, Twilio, and Oracle, Come join us!
About the role:
We are looking for a strong leader to own and grow Skyflow’s lead acquisition strategy and channels. You’ll oversee the sales-led portions of our paid acquisition strategy including paid media, email marketing, ABM, and events. You’ll report to the Head of Marketing who reports directly to the CEO. This function will build enterprise-targeted user acquisition campaigns and coordinate closely with the broader marketing and revenue teams. You will play a central and strategically important role at Skyflow, owning and driving revenue and lead acquisition.
The marketing team are storytellers, are highly collaborative, are energizers with deep empathy for our customers, and work cross-functionally with most areas of Skyflow. You should know what developers, architects, and CTOs care about.
- Own the budget for paid acquisition, ABM, and events while driving revenue and lead acquisition by understanding why and how our key audience segments buy Skyflow.
- Help diversify our lead acquisition strategy, developing unique channel strategies, and selecting the best customer segments to target.
- Partner with revenue and business leaders to determine needs, influence plans, and build credibility. Establish funnel reporting and analytics dashboards.
- Lead with both short and long-term ROI-driven thinking, with a solid understanding of how campaign duration, channel mix, and buyer personas play into the enterprise buyer’s journey.
- Articulate the vision and inspire stakeholders and partners to deliver results.
- Have a strong intuition for formulating outbound-focused content arc for campaigns, and no fear of owning content development for lead nurtures, events, or creative assets for paid acquisition.
- Hands-on and “one-team” approach to partnering with SDRs and sales leadership to develop processes and build mental muscle for pipeline strategy
- Experience working with product marketing, content marketing, and other team functions to deliver cohesive, personalized, and compelling campaigns.
- Experience building world class growth teams.
What We’re Looking For:
- 8+ years of B2B marketing experience, with at least 5 years specifically in growth and demand generation with a proven track record of success with building demand for technical products that sell to technical audiences.
- Strong people management experience across demand generation, growth, and marketing operations, with either indirect or direct ownership of field and events marketing and ABM.
- You’ve managed multi-million dollar annual budgets.
- Strong collaboration and influence, you build bridges and knock through walls.
- Exceptional analytical skills and structured thinking. You know how to turn data from disparate sources into a story and vision for what we should do.
- You are constantly thinking ahead to deliver insights & recommendations that evolve with the long-term direction of the business
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- An eagerness to work in an ever-changing, fast-paced startup environment (startup experience preferred).
- Work from home expense (U.S., Canada, and Australia)
- Excellent Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance Options (Varies by Country)
- Vanguard 401k
- Very generous PTO
- Flexible Hours
- Generous Equity
At Skyflow, we believe that diverse teams are the strongest teams. We invite applicants of all genders, races, ethnicities, nationalities, ages, religions, sexual orientations, disability statuses, educational experiences, family situations, and socio-economic backgrounds.
A base salary range of $172,000 - $222,000 can be expected for this role in the San Francisco/Bay Area. You could also be entitled to receive an additional incentive bonus or variable pay, equity, and benefits.
Skyflow operates from a place of high trust and transparency; we are happy to disclose the pay range for our open roles that best align with your needs. Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, education, and location.
Something looks off?