Enterprise Account Executive
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Friday, April 17, 2020
Tonkean is the world’s first totally customizable process experience platform. With Tonkean, you can create intelligent, personalized automations that integrate with every app or system your organization uses. You can cultivate an employee experience that democratizes access to innovative technologies traditionally only available to highly trained developers. You can enable employees to focus more fully on high-value tasks, because you can enable them to automate low-value tasks. You can create inbox solutions that automatically analyze, prioritize, and route unstructured requests coming from any source, and you can track the status of action items as employees collaborate across teams to complete them. And you can design processes that employees are guaranteed to adopt and benefit from no matter their technical acumen, because Tonkean meets employees where they are—eliminating the need for change management—and is 100% no-code.
At Tonkean, we believe that all this—compliance, efficiency, operational excellence—requires high levels of process adoption. But to ensure high levels of process adoption, you need to create processes that provide a great employee experience: that serve employees’ needs, understand their preferences, and solve their problems.
To that end, you need a barrier-breaking technology partner. That’s what Tonkean seeks to be.
As one of Tonkean’s Enterprise Account Executives, you will work closely with our VP of Revenue and Solution Architects to drive the full sales cycle, from identifying new prospects to closing valuable customers for Tonkean.
To be successful in this role, you must be able to unearth new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long term relationships. If you feed off of successful meetings, identifying pain points, and matching need to a real and valuable solution and have no problem navigating the food chain at large enterprise companies, we want to meet you!
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
- Selling and prospecting in an enterprise B2B environment
- Negotiate annual and multi-year enterprise software contracts.
- Consistent attainment of all revenue targets.
- Expertly position and communicate Tonkean’s vision, position, and value propositions consistent with company business principles and ethics.
- Collaborate with ADRs & solution architects and other functions such as marketing, customer success, product, R&D, and more on the full customer lifecycle.
- Maintaining and updating account and opportunity data within company systems as directed, including Salesforce.com
- Bachelor's degree required
- A minimum of 10 years of successful software sales experience with at least 3 years selling into large enterprise accounts.
- Experience selling automation/integration/workflow software is a bonus
- Demonstrated consistent track record of being a trusted advisor within large accounts
- Ability to leverage a consultative approach to drive positive outcomes for clients
- Demonstrated consistent track record in exceeding sales and related account targets
- Ability to gain executive credibility, understand organizational political dynamics and competitive awareness
- Demonstrated consistent tenacity and drive to achieve goals
- Strong business planning and organizational skills
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong team player and self-starter.
- There Is Always A Way. At Tonkean, we believe that nothing is impossible. There is a solution to every problem - you just need to find it.
- Think People First. We believe in investing in, empowering, and prioritizing people. We work as a team and win as a team. We listen with purpose as we speak with courage. We believe in diversity. We always ask ourselves: Is this giving value to our customers? Is this improving our team? Is this helping me be better?
- Start With Why And Fail Fast. We believe that progress is the only way forward; that action is always better than no action; that innovation requires bravery. We believe that every worthwhile “how” starts with an important “why.” If you know the “why”, and you can learn from it, It’s never a failure. It is the operational cost of progress.
- No BS. To matter, you must - stay focused, keep it simple and always move the needle. We don’t have time for BS. We don’t waste energy; we prioritize efficiency; we stay focused; and we always try to optimize for what’s important.
PERKS AND BENEFITS
- Join a fast-growing business that is venture-backed by top VC’s - Lightspeed Venture Partners and Foundation Capital.
- Collaborate with a talented yet humble team as we empower operations teams and eliminate mundane tasks.
- Competitive compensation & equity package
- Virtual social events, and annual company retreats
- 401k, Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Tonkean provides each employee with a new laptop, monitor, headset, keyboard and mouse
- Remote employees receive a one-time work from home setup stipend (reimbursable) of $500(USD) upon commencing employment to purchase desk, chair and other work from home tools.
Tonkean welcomes everyone. We believe every member of our team enriches our diversity and inclusion by broadening our ways of problem-solving for future challenges. Even if you don't meet 100% of the qualifications for this job, we strongly encourage you to apply.
Tonkean is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. We believe diversity is important to building a successful business and do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, reproductive health decisions or related medical conditions, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories.
See more open positions at Tonkean
Something looks off?