Full Stack Engineer
Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Posted on Thursday, March 9, 2023
Tonkean is the world’s first totally customizable process experience platform. With Tonkean, you can create intelligent, personalized automations that integrate with every app or system your organization uses. You can cultivate an employee experience that democratizes access to innovative technologies traditionally only available to highly trained developers. You can enable employees to focus more fully on high-value tasks, because you can enable them to automate low-value tasks. You can create inbox solutions that automatically analyze, prioritize, and route unstructured requests coming from any source, and you can track the status of action items as employees collaborate across teams to complete them. And you can design processes that employees are guaranteed to adopt and benefit from no matter their technical acumen, because Tonkean meets employees where they are—eliminating the need for change management—and is 100% no-code.
At Tonkean, we believe that all this—compliance, efficiency, operational excellence—requires high levels of process adoption. But to ensure high levels of process adoption, you need to create processes that provide a great employee experience: that serve employees’ needs, understand their preferences, and solve their problems.
To that end, you need a barrier-breaking technology partner. That’s what Tonkean seeks to be.
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
- Develop complex UI components in the product, from architecture and design to implementation.
- Develop a complex UI infrastructure that can make developer’s life easier and make UI development more scalable and efficient.
- Solve complex problems on a high-scale, cutting-edge system.
- Collaborate with Design, Product, QA and Development teams to deliver an amazing product.
- Work closely with business users and feel the immediate impact of your implementation.
- Help us design and implement a product for business operations to design the future of work and impact companies and people all over the world.
- You have at least 6 years of programming experience with front-end technologies.
- You’re a developer with work experience with a product company, experienced in all aspects of client-server architecture, design, and implementation.
- You have experience with various web technologies, such as HTML5, CSS3, TypeScript.
- You have experience with developing responsive web applications and adaptive designs.
- Understanding of key UI/UX principles.
- Excellent communication skills.
- You’re passionate about working in a startup environment.
- You’re a team player and a self-starter, with a high level of self-learning & self-management. You are creative, motivated, and a hard worker.
- You believe that there is always a way and nothing is impossible.
- You always try to understand the “Why” and you believe that it’s only a failure if you didn’t learn anything from it.
- There Is Always A Way. At Tonkean, we believe that nothing is impossible. There is a solution to every problem - you just need to find it.
- Think People First. We believe in investing in, empowering, and prioritizing people. We work as a team and win as a team. We listen with purpose as we speak with courage. We believe in diversity. We always ask ourselves: Is this giving value to our customers? Is this improving our team? Is this helping me be better?
- Start With Why And Fail Fast. We believe that progress is the only way forward; that action is always better than no action; that innovation requires bravery. We believe that every worthwhile “how” starts with an important “why.” If you know the “why”, and you can learn from it, It’s never a failure. It is the operational cost of progress.
- No BS. To matter, you must - stay focused, keep it simple and always move the needle. We don’t have time for BS. We don’t waste energy; we prioritize efficiency; we stay focused; and we always try to optimize for what’s important.
Tonkean welcomes everyone. We believe every member of our team enriches our diversity and inclusion by broadening our ways of problem-solving for future challenges. Even if you don't meet 100% of the qualifications for this job, we strongly encourage you to apply.