Marketing Operations Manager
Marketing & Communications, Operations
Remote · United States
Posted on Thursday, May 18, 2023
Tonkean is the world’s first totally customizable process experience platform. With Tonkean, you can create intelligent, personalized automations that integrate with every app or system your organization uses. You can cultivate an employee experience that democratizes access to innovative technologies traditionally only available to highly trained developers. You can enable employees to focus more fully on high-value tasks, because you can enable them to automate low-value tasks. You can create inbox solutions that automatically analyze, prioritize, and route unstructured requests coming from any source, and you can track the status of action items as employees collaborate across teams to complete them. And you can design processes that employees are guaranteed to adopt and benefit from no matter their technical acumen, because Tonkean meets employees where they are—eliminating the need for change management—and is 100% no-code.
At Tonkean, we believe that all this—compliance, efficiency, operational excellence—requires high levels of process adoption. But to ensure high levels of process adoption, you need to create processes that provide a great employee experience: that serve employees’ needs, understand their preferences, and solve their problems.
To that end, you need a barrier-breaking technology partner. That’s what Tonkean seeks to be.
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
- Systems: Manage, optimize and unify our marketing technology stack
- Technical implementation and management of marketing automation (Marketo, Salesforce and Tonkean), campaign execution, attribution tracking, list building, and reporting.
- Optimize lead scoring and routing processes, systems, and methodology to ensure quality leads are passed to sales development for qualification and to increase efficiencies and conversion rates
- Responsible for all marketing data management, reporting & analytics
- Create a data-informed marketing funnel, identify leaks and gaps and make recommendations on resolution
- Monitor and maintain data cleanliness across all marketing systems
- Support a data-driven growth strategy by making marketing data accessible to the DRI’s of each function (revenue marketing, content, community, PMM)
- Manage GDPR/Data Privacy Compliance & audiences through smart lists in Marketo. Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure opt-ins/outs are shared centrally
- 3-5+ years of Marketing, marketing operations, or automation experience
- Bachelors in Marketing, Operations, or comparable experience
- Marketing Automation Expert (Implementation, Integrations, Management, Best Practices)
- Strong background and proven working knowledge of Marketo, Salesforce, Zoominfo, 6Sense. Marketo certified a HUGE plus
- Experience with Segment, Event, and Webinar Platforms, Website Chat, CMS Platforms, Lead Scoring, and other marketing tools
- Experience building data dashboards and analyzing program efficiency
- Strong team player with a positive attitude who is motivated and excited to roll up your sleeves and get things done
- Experience working with project management software (e.g., JIRA, Asana, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, and presentation
- There Is Always A Way. At Tonkean, we believe that nothing is impossible. There is a solution to every problem - you just need to find it.
- Think People First. We believe in investing in, empowering, and prioritizing people. We work as a team and win as a team. We listen with purpose as we speak with courage. We believe in diversity. We always ask ourselves: Is this giving value to our customers? Is this improving our team? Is this helping me be better?
- Start With Why And Fail Fast. We believe that progress is the only way forward; that action is always better than no action; that innovation requires bravery. We believe that every worthwhile “how” starts with an important “why.” If you know the “why”, and you can learn from it, It’s never a failure. It is the operational cost of progress.
- No BS. To matter, you must - stay focused, keep it simple and always move the needle. We don’t have time for BS. We don’t waste energy; we prioritize efficiency; we stay focused; and we always try to optimize for what’s important.
PERKS AND BENEFITS
- Join a fast-growing business that is venture-backed by top VC’s - Lightspeed Venture Partners and Foundation Capital.
- Collaborate with a talented yet humble team as we empower operations teams and eliminate mundane tasks.
- Competitive compensation & equity package
- Virtual social events, and annual company retreats
- 401k, Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Tonkean provides each employee with a MacBook
- Remote employees receive a one-time work from home setup stipend (reimbursable) of $1000(USD)
Tonkean welcomes everyone. We believe every member of our team enriches our diversity and inclusion by broadening our ways of problem-solving for future challenges. Even if you don't meet 100% of the qualifications for this job, we strongly encourage you to apply.
Tonkean is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. We believe diversity is important to building a successful business and do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, reproductive health decisions or related medical conditions, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories.