Business Value Engineer, ProcurementWorks
Remote · United States
Posted on Saturday, May 20, 2023
Tonkean is the world’s first totally customizable process experience platform. With Tonkean, you can create intelligent, personalized automations that integrate with every app or system your organization uses. You can cultivate an employee experience that democratizes access to innovative technologies traditionally only available to highly trained developers. You can enable employees to focus more fully on high-value tasks, because you can enable them to automate low-value tasks. You can create inbox solutions that automatically analyze, prioritize, and route unstructured requests coming from any source, and you can track the status of action items as employees collaborate across teams to complete them. And you can design processes that employees are guaranteed to adopt and benefit from no matter their technical acumen, because Tonkean meets employees where they are—eliminating the need for change management—and is 100% no-code.
At Tonkean, we believe that all this—compliance, efficiency, operational excellence—requires high levels of process adoption. But to ensure high levels of process adoption, you need to create processes that provide a great employee experience: that serve employees’ needs, understand their preferences, and solve their problems.
To that end, you need a barrier-breaking technology partner. That’s what Tonkean seeks to be.
Tonkean is seeking to expand pre-sales client engagements with additional Value Engineers. Value Engineers help firms transform by collaboratively developing business justifications for technology investments. This includes aligning solutions and business outcomes to strategic imperatives, building business cases, and developing value roadmaps. Successful Value Engineers provide firms with industry thought leadership and expert consultation to drive innovation, establish enhanced business capabilities and improve performance.
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
- Partnering with field sales teams to identify revenue opportunities, create account strategies, and execute sales plays.
- Leading customer engagements to assess strategic objectives, map out innovation scenarios, identify key improvement opportunities and other sources of economic value, and deliver board-level justifications for change.
- Identifying trends and best practices that support the adoption of Tonkean’s products and services. Providing customers with a strategic perspective on leveraging technology innovation to enhance their business outcomes.
- Working with product marketing and strategic consulting to develop and standardize content and thought leadership around critical components of the Tonkean portfolio. These assets include but are not limited to value propositions, competitive positioning, industry best practices, references and value calculators.
- Experience and expertise in services industries that provide customers confidence and respect. Legal, financial services, accounting and consulting experience is an advantage.
- Proven success with enterprise sales engagements.
- Exemplary research and presentation authoring skills with a strong emphasis on synthesis and simply representing complex scenarios. Resulting work products will have a clear narrative that can be easily consumed by a wide range of audiences.
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills.
- Strong group management and facilitation skills, Design Thinking or similar methods a strong plus.
- Proven consultative engagement approach: identify the need for an engagement, then shape, sell and run the engagement.
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in operations or management consulting. Sales experience required.
- Experience in diverse technology landscape and process/technology integration issues.
- MBA or equivalent degree required from a top University.
- There Is Always A Way. At Tonkean, we believe that nothing is impossible. There is a solution to every problem - you just need to find it.
- Think People First. We believe in investing in, empowering, and prioritizing people. We work as a team and win as a team. We listen with purpose as we speak with courage. We believe in diversity. We always ask ourselves: Is this giving value to our customers? Is this improving our team? Is this helping me be better?
- Start With Why And Fail Fast. We believe that progress is the only way forward; that action is always better than no action; that innovation requires bravery. We believe that every worthwhile “how” starts with an important “why.” If you know the “why”, and you can learn from it, It’s never a failure. It is the operational cost of progress.
- No BS. To matter, you must - stay focused, keep it simple and always move the needle. We don’t have time for BS. We don’t waste energy; we prioritize efficiency; we stay focused; and we always try to optimize for what’s important.
PERKS AND BENEFITS
- Competitive compensation & equity package
- Virtual social events, and annual company retreats
- 401k, Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Tonkean provides each employee with a MacBook
- Remote employees receive a one-time work from home setup stipend (reimbursable) of $1000(USD)
Tonkean welcomes everyone. We believe every member of our team enriches our diversity and inclusion by broadening our ways of problem-solving for future challenges. Even if you don't meet 100% of the qualifications for this job, we strongly encourage you to apply.
Tonkean is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. We believe diversity is important to building a successful business and do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, reproductive health decisions or related medical conditions, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories.
See more open positions at Tonkean
Something looks off?