Posted on Friday, December 18, 2020
Tonkean is the world’s first totally customizable process experience platform. With Tonkean, you can create intelligent, personalized automations that integrate with every app or system your organization uses. You can cultivate an employee experience that democratizes access to innovative technologies traditionally only available to highly trained developers. You can enable employees to focus more fully on high-value tasks, because you can enable them to automate low-value tasks. You can create inbox solutions that automatically analyze, prioritize, and route unstructured requests coming from any source, and you can track the status of action items as employees collaborate across teams to complete them. And you can design processes that employees are guaranteed to adopt and benefit from no matter their technical acumen, because Tonkean meets employees where they are—eliminating the need for change management—and is 100% no-code.
At Tonkean, we believe that all this—compliance, efficiency, operational excellence—requires high levels of process adoption. But to ensure high levels of process adoption, you need to create processes that provide a great employee experience: that serve employees’ needs, understand their preferences, and solve their problems.
To that end, you need a barrier-breaking technology partner. That’s what Tonkean seeks to be.
Our Solutions Architects are instrumental in bringing our clients' business processes to life in our platform. As a Solutions Architect, you will be responsible for discovering and extracting the existing business processes in a company, finding the ideal path forward for how the process should function in a people-first fashion, and actually turning on these magical Tonkean modules live in production environments.
If this opportunity excites you, we'd love to talk.
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
- Understand the strategic, tactical, and technical components of a business process, agnostic to the vertical (sales, support, IT, finance, etc.) and be able to find efficiency gains via Tonkean's business process philosophy
- Build custom demos for prospects based on their unique business needs to remove technical objections in the sales cycle
- Present custom technical demos to Directors, VPs, and Executives at Fortune 1000 companies
- Establish a trusted relationship with existing customers to drive continued value of our platform
- Act as a Tonkean Subject Matter Expert, providing guidance and technical support for our customers
- Work closely with engineering and R&D to continue to expand the breadth of the Tonkean platform
- Document technical knowledge in the form of knowledge base articles, tutorial videos
- Proven work experience as a Solutions Architect, Sales Engineer, Sales Consultant or similar role
- Operations experience, or hands-on experience designing/re-designing and implementing business processes a major bonus
- Hands-on experience with Web applications, REST APIs, Data integrations, or Webhooks
- Good understanding of SaaS, Cloud and common software environments
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills (being able to take technically complicated concepts and explaining them in layman terms)
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
- Experience in legal tech or procurement tech is a PLUS
- BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant field
- There Is Always A Way. At Tonkean, we believe that nothing is impossible. There is a solution to every problem - you just need to find it.
- Think People First. We believe in investing in, empowering, and prioritizing people. We work as a team and win as a team. We listen with purpose as we speak with courage. We believe in diversity. We always ask ourselves: Is this giving value to our customers? Is this improving our team? Is this helping me be better?
- Start With Why And Fail Fast. We believe that progress is the only way forward; that action is always better than no action; that innovation requires bravery. We believe that every worthwhile “how” starts with an important “why.” If you know the “why”, and you can learn from it, It’s never a failure. It is the operational cost of progress.
- No BS. To matter, you must - stay focused, keep it simple and always move the needle. We don’t have time for BS. We don’t waste energy; we prioritize efficiency; we stay focused; and we always try to optimize for what’s important.
PERKS AND BENEFITS
- Join a fast-growing business that is venture-backed by Lightspeed Venture Partners and Foundation Capital.
- Collaborate with a talented yet humble team as we empower operations teams and eliminate mundane tasks.
- Competitive compensation & equity package
- Virtual social events, and annual company retreats
- 401k, Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Tonkean provides each employee with a MacBook and a one-time work from home setup stipend (reimbursable) of $1000(USD) upon commencing employment.
Tonkean welcomes everyone. We believe every member of our team enriches our diversity and inclusion by broadening our ways of problem-solving for future challenges. Even if you don't meet 100% of the qualifications for this job, we strongly encourage you to apply.
Tonkean is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. We believe diversity is important to building a successful business and do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, reproductive health decisions or related medical conditions, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories.