Senior Implementation Manager
Trade Ledger exists to create a world where every business gets the capital it needs to thrive. Through the use of smart technology and new digital datasets we have created a credit orchestration platform so lenders can embed, launch and scale next-gen working capital products - quickly to a much wider audience.
We specialise in making complex working capital products — Invoice Finance, Asset-Based-Lending, and Receivables Finance — simple, intuitive, and sustainable. From origination to in-life management, our ‘out-of-the-box’ designs help lenders launch new digital products in as little as 90-days.
The Role - Senior Implementation Manager
In this customer-facing, hands-on role you will take full accountability for the end to end implementation of the Trade Ledger platform into a new client, either directly or via an SI partner. Our clients include large banks and non-bank lenders.
Once the contracts have been inked, you will guide a team to support a client’s adoption of the Trade Ledger platform into their business. This journey includes everything from configuration, through customer integrations, pre-handover testing, customer UAT, customer change management, launch planning, training, hypercare and the hand-over to BAU support.
You will also be ‘the face’ of Trade Ledger to our clients / SI partners. You will nurture the relationship on the ground, providing project updates and managing a diverse range of resources, on-site, offshore, permanent and contract. Depending on the size and nature of the engagement, it may be led via a 3rd party SI, so you will need to ensure that there is cohesion from start to finish, and the partners have what they need. Delivery through Partners is a new model for us and your expertise will be crucial in defining and shaping this collaborative approach.
You’ll be naturally adept at managing expectations, ensuring clients understand their obligations and giving bad-news (there is always some) in a professional and transparent way that engenders confidence that you have everything under control. Maintaining a good ongoing relationship with the customer will assist in ongoing account management and involve the Support Team if anything tricky crops up.
- Foster a culture of excellence in service and delivery, ensuring high-quality outcomes.
- Provide guidance and support to the Trade Legends team, maintaining a balance between nurturing and firmness as needed.
- Lead the scoping and creation of SOWs for Proof of Value engagements and for any custom integrations in close collaboration with the Solution Consulting team.
- Drive the scoping and creation of SOWs for the full Trade Ledger implementation. and ongoing support agreements working closely with the Support & Config team.
- Oversee the implementation of the Trade Ledger SaaS platform for clients, whether direct or through partner channels.
- Attain a deep product knowledge so that you can facilitate the client platform walkthrough at the end of implementation showcasing their uniquely configured Trade Ledger platform.
- Ensure that there is an effective process for continuous improvement, leveraging relevant delivery metrics to ensure improvement can be objectively measured.
- Create and deliver regular client reports, actively managing risks, issues, and dependencies.
- Manage resource planning, capacity planning, efficiency optimisation and conduct status reviews and post implementation reviews.
- Play an active role in Customer Success by leading Cadence Calls and Quarterly Business Reviews, ensuring clients maximise the benefits of their implementation.
- Outstanding project management skills with a deep understanding of Agile, lean theory and practice.
- Incredible teammate, a true people leader and an unwavering passion for customers
- Keen commercial instincts, demonstrating a shrewd understanding of business dynamics and opportunities.
- Technical enough to know what's important, what your team needs and when you’re getting conned.
- Curious and humble with excellent analytical skills.
- Knowledge of commercial lending would be a distinct advantage.
- You have a start-up mentality and know how to get the best out of your implementation, consulting and partner resources.
- You work hard but want to have fun while you do it.
- You have an incredible appetite to learn.
- You don’t seek power and influence, you know recognition will come with success.
- You will need to be comfortable with ambiguity and uncertainty and can forge a path when others might get lost. You love project delivery and have a track record to prove it.
- You will have worked in a SaaS product environment and have led large multi disciplined project teams.
- You are familiar with working with and leading 3rd party teams.
- You have an implementation background but are also familiar with Customer Success.
Trade Ledger promotes a diverse, flexible and open team culture. We actively invest in continuous professional development because we know that our people are the creators of our success.
Our interview process and panels are designed to ensure we do not discriminate against race, age, gender, sexual identity or preference or religion.