San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, June 21, 2023
We are growing our design discipline and looking for amazing designers to drive the future of Kikoff. Our team is everything. Together, we can impact millions of Americans that are struggling with their credit and finances. If you’re excited by our mission, we’d love to meet you.
To help as many underserved Americans, Kikoff is looking for a Product Designer. As a Product Designer at Kikoff, you will own critical design projects end-to-end. You will be involved at every step of product development, from brainstorming broad ideas and contributing to product strategy to designing end-to-end features and ensuring design quality through launch.
What you’ll be doing
- Collaborate daily with Product, Engineering, Data and Marketing to define product strategy
- Own new features from ideation, to wireframes, to high-fidelity visual designs, to prototyping, to user testing, to final production
- Design experiences across all our platforms: iOS, Android, Web
- Contribute to our new design systemContribute to and participate in design critiques
What we look for in you:
- 5-10+ years experience working in UX, UI, HCI related field
- Experience working in a collaborative environment with Product and Engineering partners to drive and influence product decisions
- Ability to collaborate and partner strategically with Product and Engineering to influence and co-create product decisions
- Experience designing consumer-facing products for iOS, Android and responsive web
- Highly motivated to master your craft in interaction design, visual design, and prototyping
- Highly proficient in Figma, Sketch, etc and prototyping tools
- Excellent written and verbal communicationLow ego and a team player
What we offer:
This is a consumer fintech startup, and you will be working with serial entrepreneurs who have built strong consumer brands and innovative products. We are backed by some of Silicon Valley’s top VCs, including GGV capital, Lightspeed Ventures, Female Founders Fund, and others. We value extreme ownership, clear communication, a strong sense of craftsmanship, and the desire to create lasting work and work relationships. Yes, you can build an exciting business AND have real-life real-customer impact.
💰 US salary range for this full-time position consists of base + equity + benefits
Our salary ranges are determined by role and experience:
PD6: 200k - 240k base + equity
🏥 Medical, dental, and vision coverage - Kikoff covers the full cost of health insurance for the employee!
🤑 Stock options
📈 Access to 401k plan
🏝 10 annual company holidays
✈️ Generous flexible vacation policy to help you recharge
Additionally, we host regular team building events to help you get to know the Kikoff team! Our last virtual cooking event had everyone's mouth on fire, but cooled down by home-mixed cocktails.
Kikoff is a personal finance platform designed to help millions of underserved Americans achieve financial wellness. Our mission is to provide refreshingly fair, effective, and simple pathways for everyday people to meet their financial goals. We design financial products that simplify credit building so our users can reach their financial goals. Kikoff is a Series B company and has raised over $42 million in total funding. Investors include Portage Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners, GGV, Coatue, Core Innovation Capital, and basketball star Stephen Curry. Kikoff was founded in 2019 and is headquartered in San Francisco with an office in Reno.
This is a consumer fintech startup, and you will be working with serial entrepreneurs who have built strong consumer brands and innovative products. We are backed by some of Silicon Valley’s top VCs. We value extreme ownership, clear communication, a strong sense of craftsmanship, and the desire to create lasting work and work relationships. Yes, you can build an exciting business AND have real-life real-customer impact.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Kikoff Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
Please reference the following information for more information: