Account Executive I - International
Brief summary of role:
We expect you to be hyper-competitive, have an intensely strong work ethic, positive demeanor, and strong organizational skills. You will be explaining the value of OpenSpace to prospects and above all closing deals at a rapid clip. You will deploy a variety of sales methodologies, including onsite visits to construction sites, video calls, emails - whatever is best for our customer to communicate their needs to us.
This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing company with a strong customer and revenue base and help define and grow the content marketing function. We have a great story to tell, our customers are changing how the world is built, and we need you to help us bring it to life.
We offer competitive salaries, equity, employee health coverage and flexible time off. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, but the sales team is distributed. This position will be based in the Netherlands and supporting the BENELUX region.
What you will be doing:
- Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal. We expect you to hunt and close.
- Establish strong relationships with strategic contacts within your territory to retain and grow existing revenue and identify, propose, and close new opportunities
- Unearth new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long term partnerships.
- Ensure prospects have up-to-date knowledge of new products, features, roadmap and other any other updates
- Actively manage daily responsibilities to develop territory and accounts such as cold calls, discovery meetings, sales presentations, demos, and proposals.
- Maintain and grow a healthy pipeline of qualified prospects to accurately forecast and hit sales goals
- Work with our customer success team to provide professional after-sales support to enhance the customers’ dedication and create upsell opportunities
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years of experience in transactional SaaS sales
- Results-driven and have a consistent track record of exceeding quota
- Analytical, detail-driven and a master multitasker
- Experience demoing software and are comfortable selling to all audiences
- Track record of hitting and exceeding sales plans
- Experience in construction, specifically construction technology sales
- Working knowledge of Salesforce and other selling tools
- Startup experience a plus
How you like to work:
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- A desire to get to know and understand our customers and the construction industry
- A healthy respect for deadlines: the ability to prioritize progress over perfection and the drive to see projects through to completion
- Entrepreneurial and thrive in a dynamic environment
- Troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to think strategically and to own issues
OpenSpace welcomes employees from varied backgrounds and walks of life, and it’s reflected in our diverse community. OpenSpace is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Something looks off?