Inside Sales Representative
Brief summary of role:
This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing company with a strong customer and revenue base. We have a great story to tell, our customers are changing how the world is built, and we need you to help us bring it to life. Your mission will be to move and nurture marketing-qualified leads (MQLs) through the initial stages of the buyer's journey in order to become sales-qualified opportunities (SQLs) for the company.
With a career-starting position in sales, you’ll learn the SaaS business and construction industry from the ground-level, offering you plenty of growth opportunities in a variety of roles at the company--from higher-level sales, to marketing, customer success and more. We expect you to be detail-oriented, have a strong work ethic, be open to learning and willing to receive coaching, demonstrate a positive outlook, and strong organizational skills. You will be introducing the value of OpenSpace to prospects and managing specific daily tasks, including documenting qualifications, following the sales process, and regularly reporting your results. You will learn and use the latest sales automation technology and tools to track and manage daily tasks and progress.
This is a remote position that will be based in Midwest US.
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for managing and processing a high volume of outbound communication while and maintaining a high quality of services and performance standards
- Qualify and close each outbound prospect, asking key questions that identifies their business use case for our platform and ensuring they have the right equipment to ensure the best experience possible with our product
- Coordinate with our new platform users to understand who will be their front end and back end users, as well as key stakeholders who need to be invited to the initial onboarding call
- Document Salesforce.com with notes and relevant details for the Customer Success teams, including project details, roles of key stakeholders, and business use case
What we are looking for:
- 1-3 years of sales experience (software sales is a plus)
- Proven track record of success prospecting for business
- Ability to uncover and understand customer needs
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- A driven and positive attitude
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
OpenSpace welcomes employees from varied backgrounds and walks of life, and it’s reflected in our diverse community. OpenSpace is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.